Paperwork question

TRC1969

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
TRC
I got my letter from the FAA asking for additional information. This was expected and I have everything they have requested. My question is do I need to put my application number on each page? It’s close to 1000 pages. Also what is the best way to present it? Currently everything is in separate 3 ring binders separated by doctor. Newest record is on top and oldest is the last. I don’t want to cause myself any additional delays in OKC.

Wow!

And I thought faxing 55 pages was unique.

I got my letter from the FAA asking for additional information. This was expected and I have everything they have requested. My question is do I need to put my application number on each page?
FWIW, my HIMS AME ensured that my full name, birthdate, SSN, and PI# was on every page he sent. I don't know why the SSN was needed, but I didn't question what he wanted.

I created and printed a bunch of small sticky labels for him to use. That said, I didn't have 1,000 pages to send! Perhaps creating a rubber stamp would be the way to go in your case?

At any rate, the last thing I wanted to have happen was for a document to get separated from my other documents when they were getting scanned into the system at FAA Medical.

I would say no, but then I am making some idiot removing a page to copy and leaving the original on the copier and the person finding it not knowing where it goes.

Concer getting a stamp made.

I thought about the stamp but the quicker solution would be the sticky labels. I think I will go that route. With a little help the process should go quickly.

You can get rubber stamp kits that allow you to set the letters yourself.

Are you submitting this by electronic means? Scan the documents and water mark the top with your info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back