Pancakes - Branch County Memorial, MI (KOEB) 6/4

S

SJP

At least...thats the plan....

Aiming to be there around 9am, weather permitting. Supposed to be a little misty first thing, so might have to wait for that to burn off.

Green/White '65 Mooney 21C Nine Six X-ray...probably with a brit accent ;)

Missa said:
WAH!!!! This makes me miss MI.

Missa

Heh - I must have missed you moving !

VLL have an open day next week...planning on checking out the club there while I am at it.

SJP said:
Heh - I must have missed you moving !

VLL have an open day next week...planning on checking out the club there while I am at it.

Must have. I got a new job and am in Williamsport, PA now. Cool job, but I miss the MI pancake runs. I gotta find out where to get the info for pancake runs here.

Which club? There are three at VLL: TOPS, Warren and eximer (sp?) all keep at least 1 plan there. I believe TOPS has been having issues lately so take a good hard look at them before making a commitment to any of them.

Missa

Last edited:
Missa said:
Must have. I got a new job and am in Williamsport, PA now. Cool job, but I miss the MI pancake runs. I gotta find out where to get the info for pancake runs here.

Which club? There are three at VLL: TOPS, Warren and eximer (sp?) all keep at least 1 plan there. I believe TOPS has been having issues lately so take a good hard look at them before making a commitment to any of them.

Missa

Eximious or something like that.

Try http://www.fun-places-to-fly.com/ - Looks like Pottsdown has a Pancake fly in this weekend ...about 90nm from Williamsport (KIPT ?)

Ahh! A great opportunity. Bring your bunny and/or cat for pancake heads!

HPNFlyGirl said:
everyone who goes should put pancakes on thier heads and take a pic and post it later.
A possible ;) PoAer???

Maybe, but not likely.

In any event, I am not naming names to protect the battered, fried, and syrupy :D

Attachments

• onecake.jpg
    onecake.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 5
  • threecakes.jpg
    threecakes.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 9
  • syrup.jpg
    syrup.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
SJP said:
Love that link (well, the pontiac modified one anyway!). Made it to my Button Bar in Firefox :)

Thanks Steve - and if you have any feedback/suggestions please email me.
________
FFM COMPILATION

Last edited:
This weekend is out anyway. I need to clean the house in a bad way. It's nasty dirty and my furnature arrives Tuesdayish. Walls to wash, floors to wash, carpets to scrub, carpets to remove, bathrooms to bleach, closets to paint... anyone want to fly-in to IPT??? I'll make pancakes!

Missa

Back