Pancake Bunny returns

rpadula

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
PancakeBunny
Hi. It seems like it's been forever since I've been on. Working too dang hard! Sorry I missed the SC fly-in. How is everybody doing?

I was going to get on Migaldi's case last week for having a bunny avatar (there can be only one :D). Glad to see Michael's got his self-immolating avatar back, too!

-Rich

rpadula said:
Hi. It seems like it's been forever since I've been on. Working too dang hard! Sorry I missed the SC fly-in. How is everybody doing?

I was going to get on Migaldi's case last week for having a bunny avatar (there can be only one :D). Glad to see Michael's got his self-immolating avatar back, too!

-Rich

I believe my bunny was eating the pancake off of your bunny's head :D:D:D

Cookie bunny will return!!

Interesting avatar Scott. I think you may have discovered the venue that brings out the best qualities of the banjo. :D:D

As you know Rich, the bunny avatar is my favorite!

Frank Browne said:
Interesting avatar Scott. I think you may have discovered the venue that brings out the best qualities of the banjo. :D:D
:D:D:D

Just got this T-Shirt yesterday

Attachments

• TMUTE-BLUE-L.jpg
    TMUTE-BLUE-L.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 31
smigaldi said:
You're a folkie aren't you?? It is ok acceptance is the first step.

Yep. I can't deny it. Or as John McEuen calls it, "traditional American Music". Lot's of great music comes from the Appalachian Mountain region.

Frank Browne said:
Yep. I can't deny it. Or as John McEuen calls it, "traditional American Music". Lot's of great music comes from the Appalachian Mountain region.

I completely agree and I enjoy it a lot. That is why I have been learning traditional banjo, clawhammer, style. Love the sound of those old open back types over the twangy bluegrass ones.

As I continue to hijack the bunny thread a little more....

Did you listen to the new Springsteen album? It has a lot fo good stuff on it.

smigaldi said:
I completely agree and I enjoy it a lot. That is why I have been learning traditional banjo, clawhammer, style. Love the sound of those old open back types over the twangy bluegrass ones.

As I continue to hijack the bunny thread a little more....

Did you listen to the new Springsteen album? It has a lot fo good stuff on it.

Not yet. Has he been exploring different musical styles?

rpadula said:

-Rich

yeah, Back at ya.. Cat with a pancake on its head :D:D

smigaldi said:
yeah, Back at ya.. Cat with a pancake on its head :D:D

I LOVE it. Rich, this is SERIOUS competition. :)

Everskyward said:
The bunny looks content, the cat, not so much so. :rolleyes:

Cats are carnivores.

Now if you put bacon on the cat's head ....

One day in Bolder, CO my wife and I came across a "street person" that was panhandling with a dog with a cat on its back and a mouse on the cat's back. Very bizarre. They dog was laying down and all the animals on its back were still and seemed content.

Anthony said:
One day in Bolder, CO my wife and I came across a "street person" that was panhandling with a dog with a cat on its back and a mouse on the cat's back. Very bizarre. They dog was laying down and all the animals on its back were still and seemed content.
Hmm...isn't that a sign of the coming appocolypse?

Im Gruesome Content, will have to check it out when i get home

Frank Browne said:
Hmm...isn't that a sign of the coming appocolypse?

Probably. Especially since it was in Boulder. Home of the Subaru drivers.

Back