Pancake breakfast GTG PIC eat for free.

stingray

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Daniel Michaels
Did I mention that the any PIC that flys in eats for free.

Pancakes, wild rice or regular, ham, eggs any style, coffee, juice, milk. I have a hottie for the cashier, I'm going all out this year.

This Sunday 13th 7:00 to noon.

Dan

Sorry not her either but she should be there. She was just goofing around but I was having a good time.

Attachments

• DSC_0017 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0017 (Medium).JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 15
I'll be in MUT this weekend. If dad doesn't have plans for Sunday morning, I'll see if he wants to buzz up there. :yes:

I had to scan a couple of pictures. Don't worry about the guy "He's just a friend".

Dan

Attachments

• Tail list 001.jpg
    Tail list 001.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 15
  • mandy.jpg
    mandy.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 13
Did I mention that the any PIC that flys in eats for free.

Pancakes, wild rice or regular, ham, eggs any style, coffee, juice, milk. I have a hottie for the cashier, I'm going all out this year.

This Sunday 13th 7:00 to noon.

Dan

So, you're trying to keep the pilots away from the hottie, I see! :rofl:

I'd love to go, but "unfortunately" I'm going to HXF and flying a glider instead. :D

It was windy and a few pilots flew in, all in all it was a good turnout. Sometimes you just cannot do anything about the weather. I do not want to see another pancake for a while.

Dan

Attachments

• Mandy Lance and Dan.jpg
    Mandy Lance and Dan.jpg
    751.2 KB · Views: 10
I sang at church until about noon, so I could not go. I wish I had more time to do all the fun stuff!:blueplane:
ApacheBob

I ended up not getting to bed to about 4am and woke up too late and tired to fly up. Hopefully next time. Glad it went well.

That's OK Scott, Lance got your hug. Mandy sure was a good sport.

Dan

Sorry I didn't make it, the winds were a little higher/gustier than I wanted to play around with in the Citabria.

Tim

Sorry I didn't make it, the winds were a little higher/gustier than I wanted to play around with in the Citabria.

Tim

Not a problem, it was fun to see the 150 go screamng downwind, then on final almost go backward with no flaps. We only got 3 young eagle rides in before we called it quits. Not much backtaxi going on everyone was able to just turn off. We had far fewer pilots than we usually had.

Dan

Back