Pancake breakfast at Moontown (3M5) near Huntsville, AL

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Anybody going to be in the area for a pancake breakfast tomorrow? I hear they will have BBQ for lunch, too. I landed here a few hours ago and will probably stay long enough for breakfast.

Diana, after breakfast you should fly over to Peachtree City, GA, (KFFC). Aircraft Spruce is having an open house tomorrow.

I won't be flying out of town until June. We will be flying to Missouri about that time.

You're a little more than an hour from GVL by flight. Where are ya headed next?

Diana, after breakfast you should fly over to Peachtree City, GA, (KFFC). Aircraft Spruce is having an open house tomorrow.

I won't be flying out of town until June. We will be flying to Missouri about that time.
John, ya going down there? The school at GVL is having an open house for the day as well.

I got an email from Sporty's they are doing the same. I guess there's something about May 19th! :dunno:

I'm flying Young Eagles in the morning at RYY then I was going to Aircraft Spruce for the open house. Nothing like spending $100 on fuel for a free hotdog.:) But then if I can get a good deal on the Lowrance 2000c....:)

Hope to see some of you there.

Awesome, Diana. If I were back in my old stomping grounds in Alabama, I could take the 45 minute drive over to Moontown. I was born and raised ~60 miles west of there just NE of KMSL.

Have fun and tell my kin-folk down there hello! :D

Hey Diana,

Just checked out your map this morning. 44.6 hours so far. Fantastic!!

You got an oil change planned somewhere along the way?

Hey Diana,

Just checked out your map this morning. 44.6 hours so far. Fantastic!!
Thanks again for the map...it's really helping my family keep track of me (my Mom especially). :)

I'm getting tired, and can't wait for a day or two of a respite in Texas.

That's a good question. I've been trying to figure out the best place to have that done. A lot of the places I end up don't even have a mechanic (or a bathroom), and if one is there, he is already pretty busy. Maybe in Texas.

Actually, I had it done today. :yes: I loved this little airport so much, I stayed another day. Wonderful place!!!!

I'm off to meet Tom in Arkansas tomorrow before heading south again.

KennyFlys;187730]John, ya going down there?

We'll be going to KPOF (Poplar Bluff, Missouri) first, for a family reunion and to visit my wife's family. Then we're going to KSET (St. Charles, Missouri) for a few days to visit my side of the family.

If the weather and timing works out, we'll be stopping at Gaston's for a couple of hours on the return trip. That part of the trip is still in question because of the timing.

Back