Paint/interior recommendations (preferably in Texas)?

Grodolph

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Grant
I am looking at a 1978 Piper Arrow III, and if purchased, I will need to touch up the paint in a couple of spots and am considering replacing the interior. Any recommendations for paint and interior shops in Texas? I am at Addison (KADS) in the Dallas area.

Thanks,
Grant

I am looking at a 1978 Piper Arrow III, and if purchased, I will need to touch up the paint in a couple of spots and am considering replacing the interior. Any recommendations for paint and interior shops in Texas? I am at Addison (KADS) in the Dallas area.

Thanks,
Grant

I would have the shop use the airtex interior kits..they are very easy to install and look great...even our local high end custom shop admits they are the way to go on a Piper..you will save a massive amount of $$

We took the seats to a local auto reupolsterer and were very happy.
The paint if not control surfaces you can do it yourself with an air-spray or can spray. Paints from auto paint store should work ok.

Paint shop in Jacksonville does nice work. Several good interior shops in the area, but none are cheap. Most planes of that age are more than ready for a spiff-up, but you can spend $2k or $10k depending on where you look.

Thanks,
Grant

My club just had a major overhaul of our Archer's interior done at Air West Interiors at the West Houston airport.

The interior was not in good shape, and we had the seats covered in leather this time. The interior cost $7050. A required seatbelt reweb was an additional $500.

Back