paging Dave Krall

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
Hi Dave

sounds like I have a variety of options to get to Seattle from Victoria. I plan to fly I guess, the boat ride would be pretty but likely several hours.

Where would be the best/easiest place to land (since I have some choices depending on who I choose)? I'm kinda thinking a seaplane would be neat, and Kenmore Air goes to Kenmore Air Harbor in Lake Washington. no idea where that is, either in relation to your airport or my hotel/downtown Seattle.

is there something easier you are aware of?

thanks...

oh wait, maybe they also go to Lake Union. apparently the first flight out is 10 AM arriving at Lake Union at 11 AM.

Last edited:
I can watch Kenmore's floatplanes depart Lake Union from my house, which looks down on the north end of the lake. Yes, you can catch a ride to Victoria right from their dock at the south end of the lake.

As for places to land, you have only two choices close-in to Seattle, Renton (KRNT) or Boeing Field (KBFI). Renton is less hectic, but it's harder to get ground transport than at KBFI. I instruct out of Galvin Flying Services at KBFI. It's not the cheapest place to stop, but they'll treat you right.

If you let me know when you plan to arrive, perhaps I can give you ride to Kenmore.

thanks Bruce! pretty picture.

I am actually flying from Victoria to Seattle. planning to spend a good part of the day at the museum.

Back