PA-32 Oxygen Connector

TruckerJoe28

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
TruckerJoe28
Hello everyone,

I'm shopping for some oxygen supplies for my 1978 Turbo Lance II and am not sure about which oxygen connector fits. I'm looking for the component that plugs into the cabin oxygen outlets.

I ordered the one that fits "most Pipers" but of course it doesn't fit mine. Does anyone know which one is the right one? I am 90% sure it's the 566 connector below, but wanted to see if someone here could verify.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Joe

BNC-SET001.jpg

oxygen-connector-chart-rev-1-.png

Uuh, maybe take a picture of the ONES IN THE AIRPLANE, otherwise we are purely guessing.

Did your Lance get the Saturn system installed? It's common.

On my 78 Lance, that's what I have. I reached out to Jeff Connolly, and he educated me on the connector type.
claero02@gmail.com

I would encourage you to take a good photo and send it to him. In the case of mine, he said it was an outdated connector style, from a modified military type connector. He fab'd up a few and sent them to me.

I buy canuulas off Amazon for something like $8.95 for a 5-pack.

My 94 PA34 factory system uses the Scott connector. But you should be able to look in the receptacle and tell the difference

@Rgbeard Thanks for the info. That's helpful. I believe that is the system that's installed based on your "outdated...military type connector" description. Doesn't seem to precisely match the typical options available.
@Tokirbymd I got the Scott connector hoping mine was "most pipers" but alas it is not. Thanks for your input, though.

-Joe

Again, why not post a picture here so we can actually help you figure out what you have???????

Again, why not post a picture here so we can actually help you figure out what you have???????
It's a new plane for me--I don't have any connectors from the previous owner. I'm also not with the plane for the time being, so can't compare my ports with the pictures. I was hoping to capitalize on someone's experience with a '78 Lance. The POA forum came through again on that count :)

Hard to say they actually came through until you are back at the plane and can check for sure. :D

Back