PA-28 Nose Fork.

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
I'm looking for an "original" - or at least stock size nose fork. The one I have is perfectly fine, except it was made for 8" tundra tires. Hey, my plane lived in Alaska earlier in it's life. Anyhow, looking to have my plane not be so Donald Duck, and need get the correct fork back on it so I can get a front gear fairing on there.

Googling didn't offer much hope. Where's a good parts place?

N2212R said:
I'm looking for an "original" - or at least stock size nose fork. The one I have is perfectly fine, except it was made for 8" tundra tires. Hey, my plane lived in Alaska earlier in it's life. Anyhow, looking to have my plane not be so Donald Duck, and need get the correct fork back on it so I can get a front gear fairing on there.

Wentworth here in Mpls claims to be the largest supplier of used Piper parts.

N2212R said:

www.whiteindustries.com I'm sure they'll have one.

Ed there is a piper salvage yard near Winchester Va. when i find the card i got i'll let you know the phone number Dave

I know this thread is quite dated. I have a 75 PA28 and I am looking for a larger nosefork as I like to land in the field by the farm and would like to install larger tires. If your still watching this board and still have the above mentioned fork might you be interested in swapping? I also have a complete set of pants.

Back