PA 28 Lands on Railroad Tracks, Flint MI

If you walked away and the plane was in condition to fly again, and then.....would it a count as good landing

Last edited:
If you didn't get hurt and the plane was in condition to fly again, and then.....would it a count as good landing

That incident is bad luck followed by bad luck.

Well I guess that’s a hull write-off. What we are missing is a Carnival cruise ship ramming what is left of the aircraft.

Using a Law Enforcement Asset (Cop Car) to push the plane off of the tracks might have been an option ... or not.

It's the same thing your whole life: "Clean up your room. Stand up straight. Pick up your feet. Take it like a man. Be nice to your sister. Don't mix beer and wine, ever." Oh yeah: "Don't land on the railroad track."

Well I guess that’s a hull write-off. What we are missing is a Carnival cruise ship ramming what is left of the aircraft.

I think the one that didnt get run over by a train should fly again. Even the prop is good.
It's the same thing your whole life: "Clean up your room. Stand up straight. Pick up your feet. Take it like a man. Be nice to your sister. Don't mix beer and wine, ever." Oh yeah: "Don't land on the railroad track."

Or land in railroad track and live!!

Attachments

• 7F6AA31C-D305-44AB-8CFD-7BED9E4C49E4.png
    7F6AA31C-D305-44AB-8CFD-7BED9E4C49E4.png
    644.8 KB · Views: 34
"Clean up your room. Stand up straight. Pick up your feet. Take it like a man. Be nice to your sister. Don't mix beer and wine, ever." Oh yeah: "Don't land on the railroad track."

And for goodness sakes be sure to put on clean underwear in case you are in an accident...

Seems he was tracking the radial and his training was back at the station ... :dunno:

Great job though!

He was definitely IFR….”I Follow Railroads”

Back