P-Baron thoughts

Dave;

Very nice pics. Excellent clearity. Enjoy seeing the power settings and that nice ground speed.

Thank you and keep having fun with that new bird.

John J

Dave Siciliano said:
On our recent trip, I took a series of pics of the instrument panel of the P-Baron. I'll see if I can get 'em posted on here.

Dave

Dave, where is your fuel flow gauge? AFaIK the JPI cannot legally substitute. In fact the FAQ on their website confirms.

lancefisher said:
Dave, where is your fuel flow gauge? AFaIK the JPI cannot legally substitute. In fact the FAQ on their website confirms.

I thought some of the newer JPI stuff could be installed as primary (with a few hoops to jump). Or is that just temperature related?

lancefisher said:

Geesh Lance!! I'll have to look at the JPI STC. There is no analog gauge on here. Just the JPI as far as I know. I can put fuel reading on the Garmins, but that wouldn't substitute. We all saw this on the pre-buy, but it was explained the fuel flow was on the JPI and that was fine. I don't see a fuel flow gauge on the minimum equipment list. Guess I'll have to do some digging.

Dave

Back