Owner-Assisted Annual So-Cal SMO

sandiegoflyer

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
sandiegoflyer
Hey Guys -

Hoping to get some feedback from the group here. For the past 10 years I have done owner assisted annuals (first at MYF, then LVK when I lived up north).

I'm not located at KSMO and planned to use my San Diego mechanic, but was shocked to find he stopped doing work for personal aircraft!!!!

Anyways - hoping to find either a fair affordable mechanic or better yet someone who will do an owner-assisted annual with me in Southern California.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Brandon. 1957 H35 Bonanza KSMO
(X-Post from the Red Boards. I haven't been on these in a while so I'm trying both).

Hey Guys -

Hoping to get some feedback from the group here. For the past 10 years I have done owner assisted annuals (first at MYF, then LVK when I lived up north).

I'm not located at KSMO and planned to use my San Diego mechanic, but was shocked to find he stopped doing work for personal aircraft!!!!

Anyways - hoping to find either a fair affordable mechanic or better yet someone who will do an owner-assisted annual with me in Southern California.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Brandon. 1957 H35 Bonanza KSMO
(X-Post from the Red Boards. I haven't been on these in a while so I'm trying both).
Inquire at Pacific Coast Aero at KTOA. Hector does my work and he's pretty on top of his game. I don't know about owner assist.

Back