Over 200 Planes for Sale Under $32.5K

Len Lanetti

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Lenny
I just did a search on Trade a Plane for single engine aircraft for sale with asking prices at $32,500 and under. I got over 230 hits. Some were typos, partnerships or project but there were lots of flyable aircraft on that list. There were over 90 hits when I search at $22,500 and under, even a few flyable four seaters on that list.

Did someone say they wanted to fly a Mooney Mite (M18)...if so, I think I saw two listed for sale.

Len

The first flyable airplane I see is a ratty looking Ercoupe with an A75 for 22k which is still crazy money for that in my opinion. I sold a pretty nice Cessna 150 with a low time engine 3 years ago for 18k and even then I felt like I was ripping the buyer off. Sad how worthless people treat their money now.

200 planes for under 33K. What on earth would I do with 200 planes? Where could I put them? :eek:

Hmmm… seems like a better question for AFTER when that happens. Just sayin…

And to answer the obvious… you would FLY THEM! All beautiful glorious 200 of them!

Once you fly one of them, you want to fly ALL of them. So a crappy 70yr old Ercoupe asked me, wanna see me nekked, er, wanna fly me?

Yep.

PA-22's might be on that list, thinking about it. Flying milk crate's have always seemed to stay lower priced.

I’d like a nice Cessna 140 under 32,500.Prefer stroked c-85 or 0-200 with at least 500 lb useful load:p

Back