Out for a couple days!!!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Well everyone, i am leaving tommorow at 8 a.m., riding co-pilot in the citation, i am so excited i can't hardly sleep. All my friends are excited about the destination i think i am more pumped about the flight. I have my digital camera charged up and ready to go. It is supposed to be stormy around here so hopefully i will get some good cloud pics. Supposed to be nice on Thursday when i get back, i might just hop in my plane and go for a ride when we get home. Hope to have a bunch of good pics.

I will have to get on here there if i can, if not i will be back on thursday with the post and all the pics.

Jealous!

Looking forward to your update after.

Have often prayed for a fix - and I think it would be dirt simple for any programmer; a dedicated color for necropost titles/banners - something that would stand out so you knew from looking at the list of new posts, that someone had responded to something from long ago.

Have often prayed for a fix - and I think it would be dirt simple for any programmer; a dedicated color for necropost titles/banners - something that would stand out so you knew from looking at the list of new posts, that someone had responded to something from long ago.

This is truly an example of "First World Problems"...:lol:

Rudy went off to the USAF I believe long ago, haven't heard from him since.
Rudy is flying air refueling tankers for the Air National Guard. He's spent time flying in Hawaii and several countries, from what I gather.

Back