Our Maggie Girl....

We sat here to tonight eating pizza and having a few coronas and looking through all of Mag's pictures. She was such a sweet heart, and helped us move forward when our Rotti passed. We both feel this is what Maggie would want since she provided that very same love and bond for us just eight years ago.

I love the stories and experiences you have written about Maggie ... am sure she will be sorely missed. We have a cocker spaniel that is getting on in years, and I have never owned a dog in my adult life except her (I'm 50 she is 11). Their being family is an understatement. Storys like yours of the PB biscuit, their personalities and especially their quirks make them family. Mine enjoys flying as much as yours ... well, any vehicle travel for that matter. Condolences my friend.

Gary, so sorry to hear the loss of your loyal and loving friend.

Sorry to read, Greg. And happy to read you're on the list for a new friend.

We managed to actually tire out our new buddy this weekend, which is pretty hard to do...

Sorry you lost your pal Maggie, Gary. I read your post about her while we were visiting at the kids house and laughing while watching their 4-month old Coton tearing around the yard at high speed. Such scenes always remind us of the great pleasure we enjoyed with our own pooches when they were pups, and how tough it was to lose them as their health failed. Our good memories remain, however, and I'm sure they will for you too.

Gary,

It takes a lot to get my eyes watery any more, but your story sure did.

You and Mary gave Maggie a wonderful life, and if you think about it, there's really nothing more noble we humans can do than that.

Back