Oshkosh who's where

cgrab

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
cgrab
A folow on to Who's in is who's wre at Oshkosh.
I and my Cardinal are in Vintage row 90 firsr spot

I'm in the far end of row 517 in the north 40. Blue & white Mooney J model. N111JP. Come say hello.

We are established in Row 523, just beyond the food tent, on the South side of Rwy 27. Plan on it for Wednesday night!

Sovereign Texas territory has been established in The North 40. Here we are unloading the trailer.

amynajag.jpg

We've already met up with Dr. Steingar and his evil friend, China. Let the party commence! :)

Established in Scholler, van by the river, erm, tent by the crick, just north of Elm. Jay, how are the arrivals?

We are set up in Camp Scholler, along the corn field just south of the emergency ultralight runway.

92612A3F-ED3C-4A18-846F-243D6C25FC34-186-0000000ACF5C54B1_zps85f309b1.jpg

We are established in Row 523, just beyond the food tent, on the South side of Rwy 27. Plan on it for Wednesday night!

Sovereign Texas territory has been established in The North 40. Here we are unloading the trailer.

WHERE ARE OUR BLUE CHAIRS???

Jim

We're in Camp Bacon at Forest Home and Lindbergh. Nate is here with us. Troy is just up the road a piece at 27th & Lindbergh.

Is it just you an Carter, Jim?

Yep. Just the two of us for the week. Plan to meet up with friends who are staying at the seaplane base with their Searey and hope to catch up with some POA'ers over the coming days.

No specific agenda.... by design.

Jim

I will be at the SOS tent in a bit. If you see a blue, "Chicago Made", shirt, say Hi.

In a hotel in Appleton. Was there today will b there tomorrow till mid Wednesday.

559 in the north, north 40.

Salvation army had plenty of bikes left yesterday if anyone needs one.

Was at the show Monday,saw jays Texas flag and aircraft,couldn't stop by for a hello ,had to catch the bus to Green Bay.

In a hotel in Appleton. Was there today will b there tomorrow till mid Wednesday.

Which one? I'm over in Copperleaf. Good cookies and coffee in the evening :)

Unfortunately LaQuinta on college. Lousy hotel.

Hey--more comfortable than sleeping in a tent, and just 30 minutes from the airshow. I'd take it! (Heck, I'm only in my room for 1/3 of the day, and that's to do work anyway).

Sleeping in a tent here is not too bad at all. I'm plenty comfortable. It's a welcome relief from the triple digit heat back in Texas.

Sleeping in a tent here is not too bad at all. I'm plenty comfortable. It's a welcome relief from the triple digit heat back in Texas.

That's for sure. The weather here has been amazingly beautiful. Is it like this every year?

That's for sure. The weather here has been amazingly beautiful. Is it like this every year?
No!

We have worn jackets (coats!) every day since we got here. Although it's been a pleasant change of pace, it is normally gawd-awful hot and humid. In fact, the hottest I have ever been in my life was here in the N40, so unless this is permanent global climate change, my advice is to not get used to it.

Well, they say polar vortex again this winter, so should get us a nice oshkosh next summer. Shoveling snow, every week for 18 weeks....seems like a decent price to pay for a mild summer. Did I say shoveling? I meant snow blowing ;)

Back