Oshkosh video

Thanks for that video link. It sure made me wish, I was there this year. Maybe next...

Well done, I wish they would move KOSH closer to Vale, OR. I made it in 2003 and that might be the only one. But, I made it one time, as we all should. Bob

Wow. I can't wait until I have the opportunity to go!

That "Doolittle Raiders" B-25 they showed a couple times is actually based at Galveston, about 50 miles from my house. I've actually sat in the right seat of that plane as it was taxied from one side of Hobby Airport to the other for a static display.

That video motivates me to try and make it to Osh Kosh this year.
I have been to Sun-N-Fun for years but for one reason or another I have
never made it to Air Venture, I pledge to try my best to make it this year.

Well done, I wish they would move KOSH closer to Vale, OR. I made it in 2003 and that might be the only one. But, I made it one time, as we all should. Bob

Hang on Bob ......... I just moved to Spokane WA and am planning on OSH this year ......... I may very well have room for ya. Would be great to split the fuel with somebody .... :yes:

Hang on Bob ......... I just moved to Spokane WA and am planning on OSH this year ......... I may very well have room for ya. Would be great to split the fuel with somebody .... :yes:

SHERI!!! :)

Long time no see, how are ya?

EAA sent me a DVD with this in the mail a few months ago. It's really an awesome movie!

SHERI!!! :)

Long time no see, how are ya?

I'm great. Have been busy re-arranging ..... well....... pretty much my whole life. Just moved from Phoenix to Spokane. (long story) Studying for my IR and gonna try to get back here and back in the flying groove. Hated missing Gaston's and OSH last year but hopefully I'll be around more this year. How's everything with you?

I'm great. Have been busy re-arranging ..... well....... pretty much my whole life. Just moved from Phoenix to Spokane. (long story) Studying for my IR and gonna try to get back here and back in the flying groove. Hated missing Gaston's and OSH last year but hopefully I'll be around more this year. How's everything with you?

Glad to hear it!

As for me, in 2008 I added two ratings (commercial and multi) and lost one job. :(

Spokane is a very nice place. If you see a Cherokee, N741DM at KSFF, say hi to Don for me! :yes:

Exactly - I live in Australia and I'm still going to be at Airventure this year!

Thanks mate. Is there usually a POA meetup at OSH?
It tends to be a bit of an ad hoc affair, though we frequently plan on at least one lunch together, or at the very least congregate around Diana's plane in the North 40 to chat and watch the show. Potential planned meet-ups tend to go in this forum.

Back