oshkosh 2012

ofer35

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
ofer35
Hi all,
Any one plan to fly to OSH 2012 from the east cost?
I am planing a flight from the Washington DC GAI ,FDK,DMW,THV, and LNS, any one interetsed?
E mail me to oshkosh2012@aol.com
Thanks
OFER.
Feel free to call me as well 301-237-5329

I am planing 6 days of flights departing from the east cost to DAY to the air force museum then 3 days in OSH , flying to Niagara Falls , and the last Day, flying over the Hudson River.
I already reserevd places to stay at OSH ,
Space is limited.

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Oshkosh-2012-Ofer-Tour-Group/136498583113739

Last edited:
Hoping to head out there from the east coast with a friend and fellow POAer from Israel but if it pans out we will be leaving from the Philly area.

Oshkosh is as close to a "sure thing" in my life.

We will be there.

Hi There ,
Take a look on face book at oshkosh 2012 ofer tour group, if you interested been part of the tour group let me know
Thank you
Ofer.

Last edited:
hey, what happened to post #1?
Dunno. Still see the original content by OFER when I hover over the link, but in the thread Adam's post shows up as #1.

And, on topic, its almost a sure thing with us too, but were not coming from the east coast. (Nor is Jay, for that matter!)

Gonna be there. Dad saw photos this year and decided he has to go.

He wants to do the "big honkin' RV" thing, though. So I'm currently figuring out how to make that happen.

One of the other co-owners has first "dibs" on PIC this year in 79M.

If the airplane's OSH Curse continues, he'll be broken down somewhere in Iowa. :rofl:

I think he edited it, inserting a facebook link, and since the OP is a new member at PoA, that triggered an automatic "moderated" status for the original post (automatic protection against spammers). I believe that, after he has made five (5) posts, it will magically reappear.

Last edited:
I'm planning to get there one way or another. Already have permission from the wife,... so,.. it's either by GA, Car, or Motorcycle...... Either way, I hope to camp.

Dunno. Still see the original content by OFER when I hover over the link, but in the thread Adam's post shows up as #1.

And, on topic, its almost a sure thing with us too, but were not coming from the east coast. (Nor is Jay, for that matter!)
It was a moderated post - not displayed except to MC members as it fit the profile of spam. Adam must not have noticed it was a different color and replied to it which is why it looks funny for you.

I just approved the post.

I would have done that, but I am too old to know how.

Back