Osh16 merchandise

Biggles1998

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Mike_L
bummer, seems I lucked out on getting the gray T shirt with the Mars print, went everywhere to try and get a Large, but every EAA store had sold out during the show, must have done in the first couple of days.. Tried ordering one online, but just got cancelled.. :-(

Well at least I found an alternative T and the free Jepp hat. :)

Another reason to come back..

Mike

Last couple years they gave me a coupon for my pathetic volunteer service. This year they didn't, which I thought a bit odd, since I just used to it purchase their insanely overpriced merchandise (I usually buy a shirt). Turns out I had to request said coupon which was granted to me quite graciously (they even gave mea little plaque for my continued participation, quite cute actually) and I went and bought my shirt. That was Wednesday, and there were plenty left. And I wear a large.

It must just have been timing, I looked around, but could only find youth sizing and Small and medium...

I even accosted someone who was wearing one at the checkout and asked where he got it from.. But he ordered online before the show..

Hey ho..

Cheers

Looks like I found a source and have been sorted with just what I wanted.. Although shipping to the UK has a sting in its tail..

:)

Back