OSH for the weekend?

PLAirpark

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
MissouriAirparks
Anyone flying up for the weekend @ Osh? I couldnt do the drive with the family so me and the wife are debating on eating the expensive commercial flight for the weekend.:dunno:

Anyone flying up for the weekend @ Osh? I couldnt do the drive with the family so me and the wife are debating on eating the expensive commercial flight for the weekend.:dunno:

I planning on flying the 172 up for the weekend. Been looking for a pax but had no luck. This will be my first year without a pax.

You have pm. What day are you leaving?

I'm leaving tomorrow (Midwest Airlines) and flying in Friday morning (Shook Regional), will be there til Sunday morning.

I hope you enjoyed the ride. I sure enjoyed your comapny! Maybe we can meet up agian next year.

It was definatly an aawesome time. Cant wait till next year! Thanks again for the last minute journey and some crazy delays :dunno:

Back