OSH-flights.com

I don't know the procedure but I assume the guys in green are following it and the guys in red aren't? or do you just find a, um, hole and ease up into it?

upload_2021-7-24_17-3-57.png

There’s an incident at the airport. Look on ForeFlight with traffic selected. Holding on all the lakes. Looks no fun.

I don't know the procedure but I assume the guys in green are following it and the guys in red aren't? or do you just find a, um, hole and ease up into it?

View attachment 98531
I'd guess going to a different airport. Much higher than the procedure altitude.

Looks like they’ve added a new “join point” south of Endeavor Bridge.

Attachments

• 38EFCC9E-235C-4873-83ED-45B444CBCE3B.png
    38EFCC9E-235C-4873-83ED-45B444CBCE3B.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 44
Looks like Mark Baker just arrived in his cub on floats…

Tail number blocked on all other sites, of course.

Attachments

• EC7EBAF4-B3C5-4B82-97A8-51B0C04CE976.png
    EC7EBAF4-B3C5-4B82-97A8-51B0C04CE976.png
    466.2 KB · Views: 26
And some of the gaps are non-ADS-B aircraft... FISK is working some planes that aren't appearing in the feed.

Interesting to see how wide the path is along the way.

Yesterday was a comedy of errors. I flew over the arrival area at 4.5K and listened to it. One gear up landing and a collapsed gear, both Bonanzas I heard. They added Portage, about 5 miles south of Endeavour Bridge, as a new initial point. But they did not update the ATIS broadcast, so people were blowing into Endeavor and getting booted out of the pattern by ATC. Some of them were arguing and refusing to recycle. One guy kept stepping on ATC to shout "THERE ARE CHEATERS CUTTING IN AT RIPON!!"

I spent the night at Wausau and came in at 0900. Much tamer. Initial point was Green Lake. I saw one other airplane during my entire approach. He cut in front of me at RIPON, then flew over FISK at 500 AGL and tried to converse with approach when they tried to get him to climb. He had a heavy French accent so I kept waiting for him to tell ATC to go away or he would taunt them another time.

Whole thing was anticlimactic for me in the end. I am camping in Antarctica.
PXL_20210726_232347708.jpg

Back