Osh 2008 PIREP, 2009 PREP

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
Hey Ya'll - I know it's kinda way slow, but I had time to finish my 2008 PIREP from our first OshKosh experience.

P I R E P (Click)

Writing it has gotten us so pumped for 2009. I just put in for vacation and I'm starting to pack!

Hope to meet some of ya'll before and during EAA Air Venture 09.

Ya'll be particular,

Last edited:
Fantastic Writeup, and I don't mind the tardyness of it's arrival. :smile:

Looks like a truely awesome trip, and full of great experience. Glad you were able to go, and next time, eat the cereal before comming home! Imagine if that was going to be your snack for the ride home and in the center console.... wow, that would have scared the bejeezus out of me! :yikes:

Looking forward to hanging out with you guys again sometime at Wings,...

Rob

Hey Ya'll - I know it's kinda way slow, but I had time to finish my 2008 PIREP from our first OshKosh experience.

http://blog.otisair.com/2008/08/03/air-venture-2008-ndash-first-timers-to-oshkosh-and-wersquore-going-back.aspx

Writing it has gotten us so pumped for 2009. I just put in for vacation and I'm starting to pack! Ya'll be particular,

Shane,

I am still laughing, actually crying from laughing. I follow your blog so I know better then to be drinking anything or eating while reading your posts. I hate to spoil the fun for everyone else so I'll let them read your adventure.

Hey Gary,.. what type of snack do you want for the Gaston's Flight :rofl: I like Pringles...

Back