OSH 19 rumors

That’s what essentially my avionics guy said. The good thing is he doesn’t quote me on hours and usually takes way more than hours he thinks . This also includes taking out the vacuum pump. Actually his quote is 19.2k for gfc500 + 345. From what I read from various people on this board, that’s not that bad after all. Not to mention one of my century 2000 servos sits in the most inconvenient place ... in the far corner of the tail cone. I can’t even get in there even if I wanted to.
$19k for an airplane not worth more than $50k, if that? Well, I don’t know how old your cherokee is, but at last check, my 1969 180 was worth about $40k. Have prices on old airplanes gone this high, that it’s worth it?

$19k for an airplane not worth more than $50k, if that? Well, I don’t know how old your cherokee is, but at last check, my 1969 180 was worth about $40k. Have prices on old airplanes gone this high, that it’s worth it?

I am not putting in avionics keeping selling price in mind, I am doing it for me to use .

Back