OSA Status Report Form

NY-FLYER

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
NY-FLYER
I am going for my physical for my 3rd class medical this upcoming week and I'm getting all my paper work together since I have sleep apnea. I have a couple questions about the forms. I'm filling out the OSA status report and it asks for the applicant ID# and the PI# and I have no idea what numbers these are. ON the airman compliance with treatment obstructive sleep apnea form it asks for one of the following the PI,MID, or the APP ID. I've done a fair amount of searching and I'm not finding much and want to be certain I'm filling these out correctly. If anyone out there has filled out these forms and knows what they used for these I'd appreciate your info. The other thing I was wondering is when people are printing out their data from their CPAP machines are you giving a report from the beginning of time or are you doing a specific time range? Thanks

The other thing I was wondering is when people are printing out their data from their CPAP machines are you giving a report from the beginning of time or are you doing a specific time range
Last 12 months is what I do.

I take the SD card and import the data into OSCAR. I make sure the “time in use” threshold is set for the FAA minimum (6 hours?). Then I print out the report.

that is attached to the note from my doctor and handed to my AME.

this is my first medical as I'm a student pilot so I have no letter yet.
If this is your initial issuance, then you have no later than had those numbers assigned.

Leave that part blank, provide remaining data, and make sure you are working with an AME who is known to be one that helps airmen obtain and keep certification and not one who just wanted the extra alphabet and only fills out the form.

If this is your initial issuance, then you have no later than had those numbers assigned.

Leave that part blank, provide remaining data, and make sure you are working with an AME who is known to be one that helps airmen obtain and keep certification and not one who just wanted the extra alphabet and only fills out the form.
You don't have any of those numbers yet. Just put full and and DOB on it; the agency will find your match.....After your flight phyiscal you can put your MID or App ID #s in those boxes!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back