Orlando Area Rentals??

Snopro81

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Snopro81
Heading down from Alaska for a Petroleum Seminar and would like to rent a plane once or twice while there next week. Any suggestions on where to find a good plane/rate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The place in Winterhaven seemed to have a good selection. I didn't recall thinking their rates were cheap.

The place in Winterhaven seemed to have a good selection. I didn't recall thinking their rates were cheap.

I think they moved over to Lakeland Linder and still have over twenty palnes in their rental fleet but some are kind of old.

Tailwheels ECT at Lakeland (KLAL)

Sunstate Aviation at Kissimmee (KISM) also part of the "Open Airplane" nationwide rental operation.

The FBO at Bartow (KBOW)

All within easy travelling distance of Orlando

I have rented from Tailwheels (C172SP steam gauge panel & C172SP with G1000 panel) and rented from Sunstate (C172SP steam gauge panel)

Both companies offer good clean well maintained aircraft.
Going to check out Bartows rental operation on my next trip to Florida

HOVA at Winter Haven (KGIF) have a couple of Tecnam LSA but they are usually busy with flight training students.

Last edited:
I have rented from Tailwheels (C172SP steam gauge panel & C172SP with G1000 panel)

HA! 6-5-Papa...C172SP G1000...that was my trainer! Solid plane even AFTER I got done with it!

Last edited:
Staying at Rosen Shingle Creek.. Yes I will have a car. Thanks for all the great suggestions guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back