Oregon Aero Soft Seal Ear Cushions for David Clark headsets

MSPAviator

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
MSPAviator
For sale: Oregon Aero Soft Seal Ear Cushions *AND* Oregon Aero Soft Skin Ear Seal Covers. The cushions and covers are in very good condition, as pictured. Clean and no smells. These would be $63 plus shipping if you bought them direct from Oregon Aero.

My Price: $45 including shipping to CONUS 48 US States.

I will ship on the next business day after I receive payment via US Postal Service.

I can accept payment via Paypal Gift (no fee), ING Direct Person 2 Person payment, or if you prefer, US Postal Service Money Order.

Send me a PM if interested.

According to Oregon Aero, these fit the following David Clark models: H10-13.4, H10-13H, H10-13N, H10-13S, H10-13Y, H10-20, H10-21, H10-26, H10-60, H10-60C, H10-60H, H10-66N, H10-40.

I have also test fitted these on a pair of David Clark H10-30s I own and they fit perfectly.

Description from Oregon Aero:

SoftSeal® Ear Cushions

Conform to your head. 200-300% more volume for total comfort. Smooth, soft, washable synthetic leather cover over temperature and pressure sensitive visco-elastic foam core. Great with eyewear or earrings. Eliminate ear pressure. Attach with flange, adhesive ring or snap-on mount, depending on headset type.

SoftSkin® Ear Seal Covers

Keep your ears even drier and cooler and add to product life by slipping SoftSkin® Ear Seal Covers over SoftSeal® Ear Cushions. Self-wicking reduces perspiration buildup. Especially helpful in hot, humid climates. They fit loose, not tight like a drum (this is important because tight cloth covers produce pressure on the ear, causing pain).

More info: http://www.oregonaero.com/headset-upgrades/headset-components

Actual photos:
IMG_3278.JPG

IMG_3275.JPG

IMG_3274.JPG

IMG_3277.JPG

And just to be clear, I'm selling the ear cushions & soft skin covers only. The headsets pictured are NOT included and are shown for illustration. Thanks :)

Last edited:
They also fit David Clark H-10-30 headsets, even though it isn't officially mentioned on the Oregon Aero website.

IMG_3279.JPG

Back