Operation:Fly

dakota-cowboy

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
dakota-cowboy
Does anyone know what happened to the Operation:Fly website?
The browser can't find it.

Thanks for the heads up. Thankfully, I take very good backups, and will be restoring them here shortly. Server was was apparently compromised. It appears no data was leaked, thankfully, just malicious intent and serving out some SFTP access attempts.

This means that any claims submitted since 0031 eastern will be missing. Luckily, I can recreate most of them through emails that get sent, aside from mobile claim submissions...

Good stuff. I'll keep updates coming.

While you're at it, Nick, I'm missing some monthly participation points. I love the mobile app, by the way; makes life so much easier!

The issue with the site is now resolved. New security measures have been put into place.

I took this time to do some housekeeping as well, since we were down. Things should run a whole lot smoother now.

Matt, I'll get the participation points calculated soon. I just haven't gotten around to automating it, so I have to manually calculate them. I'll do that tomorrow after I get some sleep :) Glad you like the mobile app!

Nice job getting the site back up so quickly.
Only thing missing still is the to be claimed airport blue markers on the state view maps.

Wondering if the Operation:FLY website is down for update or just down?

Back