Open Seat

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
It appears as if I'm going solo, well, not quite solo...plus 80 lbs of Shepherd.

Soooo...

If anyone between me (0t3) and 6y9 wants to tag along, then COME ON! The ride's free.

My itinerary is:

Leave Thursday about noon and fly to CLI. Eat dinner at Mathews Supper Club (great food) and rekindle some friendships at Clintonville. Spend the night at the Landmark Inn.

Then on to 6y9 Thursday morning.

Return home on Monday.

Yeah, Dunc, but as I said last night in one of the other threads, it's a good thing no one took me up on it 'cause I got Ms. DueBeUs PACKED FULL! Hell, there's barely room for Buddy!

You would've been welcome though! I don't need no steenkin' kitchen!

It appears as if I'm going solo, well, not quite solo...plus 80 lbs of Shepherd.

Soooo...

If anyone between me (0t3) and 6y9 wants to tag along, then COME ON! The ride's free.

My itinerary is:

Leave Thursday about noon and fly to CLI. Eat dinner at Mathews Supper Club (great food) and rekindle some friendships at Clintonville. Spend the night at the Landmark Inn.

Then on to 6y9 Thursday morning.

Return home on Monday.

Are you going next year, too?

I'd love to, it was a blast, but I typically can't tell you what I'm going to be doing tomorrow! As such have no idea what next year will bring...hopefully I'll be "un-retired" and have a new career by then.

Last edited:
hmm, two weekends in a row?

I suppose I could be convinced, I'm taking some friends this weekend for their aniversery

I can't the weekend of the 17th. I've committed to the Gauley River. It is "fall release" after all. Besides, flying isn't the only stupid thing I do.

K and I could be up for that. I have to teach a class in the morning but after that I am free.
We are doing a 99's air derby in the morning in the Skylane, then flying a Skyhawk for dinner. We'll probably be launching around 4:30 or so. I'll start a new thread for it to get visibility.

We are doing a 99's air derby in the morning in the Skylane, then flying a Skyhawk for dinner. We'll probably be launching around 4:30 or so. I'll start a new thread for it to get visibility.
Sounds good. We will launch about 15 minutes before you to catch up!

With you in the Skyhawk we should get there about the same time then. Just hope my plane does not think it is going back to its old owner. I bought it from a guy at Greenwood, just the other side of Indy from EYE.

Back