AdamZ
Touchdown! Greaser!
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2005
- Messages
- 14,872
- Location
- Montgomery County PA
- Display Name
- Adam Zucker
- Home Airfield
- KLOM
So last spring the FlyBQ POA group was good enough to present me with a certificate for a flight in a local Stearman. I decided to wait till fall because I thought it would be beautiful to fly up the Delaware river and see the foliage and enjoy the cool clear air.
Due to an issue I won't get into here I won't be equipped to take the flight until the weekend after Thanksgiving. Sigh. Anyway I've never been in an open cockpit plane and am now concerend that the weekend after Thanksgiving may be too cold and I may not see anything but bare trees on the ground. I don't want to freeze my ass off so much I don't enjoy the flight. I have no idea what the temps will be but I'm concerned enough to think about putting it off till the spring or next fall.
Your thoughts???
Due to an issue I won't get into here I won't be equipped to take the flight until the weekend after Thanksgiving. Sigh. Anyway I've never been in an open cockpit plane and am now concerend that the weekend after Thanksgiving may be too cold and I may not see anything but bare trees on the ground. I don't want to freeze my ass off so much I don't enjoy the flight. I have no idea what the temps will be but I'm concerned enough to think about putting it off till the spring or next fall.
Your thoughts???