Only in LA... police pursuit at KVNY

There's another video, very similar, except the driver hits the tail of an airplane, and it ends well.
I do note that this guy was wearing a mask. Good for him.

What's with the YOLO hands? This was just some cheap stunt?

Apparently I am a "law and order" minded citizen because I would like him to be ground into a fine chalk instead of remain in society.

Damn! I spent my morning at Whiteman instead of Van Nuys. It was boring there.

The way the guy surrendered,I think he had a psychotic break and snapped just enough to do this, and started coming to his senses by the end of it.

The way the guy surrendered,I think he had a psychotic break and snapped just enough to do this, and started coming to his senses by the end of it.

He was showing his hands were empty out the sunroof throughout most of it to keep from getting shot. He was lucid.

or maybe he was just chairflying the airport diagram. You know, not all of us are part of the moneybags club and can afford the geo-referenced plate fOrEfLiGhT. :D

/TC

The speed he taxied there puts him at the top to be hired by SWA... ;)

How many felonies is the driver guilty of for this little escapade onto airport property? Breaking airport barrier, driving on runway/taxiways, caused aircraft on runway to be diverted etc.
If the judge throws the book at him he could be in for a long stay in a federal penitentiary. Sucks to be him.

Well, I’d say only in Cali.

Back