Online Whisky Tango Foxtrot posts from beyond PoA

denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
A new thread. For posting real posts from elsewhere that you’ve read on other forums or online places ... and you can’t even figure out what in the world the person was trying to say or why they posted it...

Has to be a real post. Can be someone you know or don’t know, doesn’t really matter. Anonymize away.

It’s the words that are important here.

Or lack of real words.

Or strange combinations of words.

Points given for almost making some sort of odd sense, but not quite getting there.

Tonight’s candidate from a radio enthusiast forum:

“Monday at the mall and heard someone over the radio saying there is a guy wearing a pineapple hat shaped like spongebob house and he was playing the theme song loud and a few mints later the guy was wearing spongbob hat someone said that guy likes that show. A few mints went but another guy was hearing Patrick hat.”

Well, isn’t that nice. I like mints at the mall.

And sponge-bob. I guess.

I could put a whole lot of unintelligible Facebook posts here.

It might help if someone could translate.

(Excuse Stewardess, but I speak Jive)

I'm in. I'm just going to quote it below:

A new thread. For posting real posts from elsewhere that you’ve read on other forums or online places ... and you can’t even figure out what in the world the person was trying to say or why they posted it...

Has to be a real post. Can be someone you know or don’t know, doesn’t really matter. Anonymize away.

It’s the words that are important here.

Or lack of real words.

Or strange combinations of words.

Points given for almost making some sort of odd sense, but not quite getting there.

Tonight’s candidate from a radio enthusiast forum:

“Monday at the mall and heard someone over the radio saying there is a guy wearing a pineapple hat shaped like spongebob house and he was playing the theme song loud and a few mints later the guy was wearing spongbob hat someone said that guy likes that show. A few mints went but another guy was hearing Patrick hat.”

Well, isn’t that nice. I like mints at the mall.

And sponge-bob. I guess.

Mods are asleep, post Scottish Facebook:

B1OR1l8IUAA5Sn1

How can we exclude drunk posts? Or, maybe those are what is requested?

Not read but heard on radio...DJ was recounting encounter he witnessed on light rail on his way to work.

Set the screen...two “robust” African American females friends that obviously have not seen each other in some time:

“Da-umm girl...look at you fat!”

“Got any kids”

“Naw, its just me, Antwon and da Babby”

:rofl::rofl: LMAO

Got an insufferable lawyer neighbour with a Tesla S (the MOST useless car where I live in the Rockies) who likes to brag about his stoplight drag racing in the city. Cornered me at a party and figuring I am an engineer I should know how to fix his chronic limited range problem. Told him to put a propeller on the back, driving a little generator to keep the batteries charged while he's moving. He thought I was serious when I told him he should never have to plug it in again...

Last edited:

Got an insufferable lawyer neighbour with a Tesla S (the MOST useless car where I live in the Rockies) who likes to brag about his stoplight drag racing in the city. Cornered me at a party and figuring I am an engineer I should know how to fix his chronic limited range problem. Told him to put a propeller on the back, driving a little generator to keep the batteries charged while he's moving. He thought I was serious when I told him he should never gave to plug it in again...

The propeller needs to be in the front in the undisturbed airflow.....

Got an insufferable lawyer neighbour with a Tesla S (the MOST useless car where I live in the Rockies) who likes to brag about his stoplight drag racing in the city. Cornered me at a party and figuring I am an engineer I should know how to fix his chronic limited range problem. Told him to put a propeller on the back, driving a little generator to keep the batteries charged while he's moving. He thought I was serious when I told him he should never gave to plug it in again...

NOOOO! It should be on the beanie on his head that he sticks out the window!

Cheers

Back