Online Private Ground School: Real-Time and Interactive!

danamerfly

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Meredith Holladay
Here at Holladay Aviation, we're taking our Tuesday Night Ground School online in 2014! Unlike most web-based Private pilot ground school courses, ours is interactive. Instead of simply watching a series of canned videos and slides, you’ll be able to participate in the live sessions real-time!

Students must register in advance and will need to download and run an application on their computer (it’s PC and Mac compatible). Update: There will be no charge to join the weekly webcasts.

We’ll cover nine topics in a continuous loop throughout the year. The first session, to be held tonight, will cover Airplane Design & Aerodynamics. Each session will begin promptly at 6 pm (Eastern) with a one-hour lecture. The second hour of the session, from 7-8 pm (Eastern), will be an open forum question and answer period.

For more information, please visit our website:
http://www.holladayaviation.com/ground-school/

Thanks!

Meredith & Dana Holladay
Flight Instructors
Holladay Aviation
Jacksonville, Florida

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain that advertising is not permitted in this (and most other) forum.

Bob Gardner

Sorry... I'd seen similar posts here about ground schools and thought I'd share.

If someone posits a question and you feel you can provide an answer with your product, have at it. Otherwise the forum declines into a free-for-all for unwanted advertisements.

Again, I meant no disrespect to the group. FWIW, as I'm sure you can imagine, this endeavor will likely be a break even deal at best for our school. Hosting the webinars costs us money, and we're just looking to defray some of those costs. Primarily we're offering it as an additional service to our customers and all interested pilots, and initiated the effort based on requests we've received from other pilots on this forum and others.

Regards,
Meredith Holladay

Back