Online Logbook

programmer4hire

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
programmer4hire
I thought some of you might like to try out our new Online Logbook. You can also share a read only version of your logbook online.

Checkout a sample online logbook:
http://www.aviationlogs.com/users/programmer4hirecomcastnet/publiclogbook.asp

If you would like to sign up or just check us out, click here:
http://www.AviationLogs.com

My partner and I recently launched the site, and while we are in BETA we are allowing people to sign up for free and we hope to get suggestions for new Features, bug reports, and eventually paying users.
When the free period is over, you will still be able to access your logbook and you can download it in Excel format anytime so you'll have the data locally. When the free period is over, you'll need to get an account to add new entries.

AviationLog2_sm.jpg

My partner and I recently launched the site, and while we are in BETA we are allowing people to sign up for free and we hope to get suggestions for new Features, bug reports, and eventually paying users.
When the free period is over, you will still be able to access your logbook and you can download it in Excel format anytime so you'll have the data locally. When the free period is over, you'll need to get an account to add new entries.

Not to be a jerk - This is an honest question (and a marketing opportunity for you) - But why should I pay you for an online logbook when there are other online logbooks available for free? :dunno:

For example, LogShare. Compare, contrast, sell me your product.

Thanks for asking. There are a number of reasons for choosing AviationLogs.com over other "free" logbooks. (Aside from the fact that we are also free right now).

In aviation, logbooks are worth their weight in gold. Losing your logbook is a nightmare. Soaring Software and Services LLC is a service oriented company providing aviation related document management, data entry, and data storage for General Aviation users. www.AviationLogs.com exists to maintain your aviation documentation in an electronic format on our servers. We offer data entry services including image scanning and storage of your existing paper logbooks and certifications. We can enter all of the data from your paper logbooks into your online logbook. Once you have established an online logbook with AviationLogs.com, you will be able to view and update your online logbook directly from the website and download an excel file containing all of the data. The data is portable and available when and where you need it.

1.) It is currently free, although the idea is to begin charging when we feel that we have the best product out there.

2.) Better Product - Our business model is built upon satisfying our users and not our advertisers.

3.) We have cool-er features
- Logbook sharing - Share links to a read only version of your logbook.

- Charts and Reports showing currency information (Charts will be online in Late July)

- Excel Download (if you decide not to pay you can go elsewhere). We don't want to lock you in. We want you to choose www.AviationLogs.com

- Flying Forum - Which is free anyway.

- Butter smooth data entry

- Aviation Search Engine - Which is free and supported by Google Ads anyway. (Search for Wings and you won't find chicken wings in the results!)

4.) Data Entry Service - You can pay us to enter the data for you ($39.95 for first 65 lines and a one year membership, then $0.16 / line thereafter, a bit more if you want us to decifer your remarks.) We can then provide the data to you in a format that will work with most popular PC Based logbooks including NC Software's Logbook Pro® , Excel®, or CSV format

5.) Image Storage - www.AviationLogs.com will also maintain copies of your aviation documentation in an electronic format on our servers. We offer additional services including image scanning and storage of your existing paper logbooks and certifications.

What else would you like? We are always trying to make the site better, our goal is to be the best at what we do.

Last edited:
Back