Online letter/postcard mailing via USPS

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Anybody know of a service (reasonably priced) where one can enter the text of a postcard, the recipient address, and send it with postage included for a buck or so? (single card, single recipient)

Or, the same or a little more for a letter?

Sometimes you want to send something off real quick without hunting for paper, envelope, stamp, take it to the mailbox, etc.

Anybody know of a service (reasonably priced) where one can enter the text of a postcard, the recipient address, and send it with postage included for a buck or so? (single card, single recipient)

Or, the same or a little more for a letter?

Sometimes you want to send something off real quick without hunting for paper, envelope, stamp, take it to the mailbox, etc.

Me thinks you just came up with a new business idea.

Tell these guys:
http://www.earthclassmail.com/

I'm watching them on "Start Up Junkies." Nice to see they're still in business.

I signed up (for free) with the USPS PremiumPostcard.com site I listed above... what's really cool is the postcards are full color, glossy, you can upload the pictures you want to use, and GET THIS: They give you credits for one-each of several different styles, POSTAGE INCLUDED, so I was able to get this postcard I needed to send off tonight without spending a dime or getting out of my LaZBoy. ;-)

Back