One Six Right

what Dave said! (Thanks to the one who pointed me at it the first time around--whoever you were.) :)

terry

I got an email today saying that I won one of 25 DVDs of the movie and asking for my address. It's supposed to arrive in 2 weeks. They said they're putting the winners' names on their website, so I guess we'll see if this is for real! I never win anything. Actually, I think I won a colander at some dance (?) a long time ago, but that was it.

Toby, CONGRATULATIONS!! Whohoo! You big winner you! You deserve it and I hope you enjoy it more since it was free! :)

terry

Toby, youll always be a winner in my book.

I won tickets to see the Rolling Stones 3rd row at Carter Finley Stadium for the Voo Doo Lounge Tour. AWESOME show. Then I also won lots of movie/concert ticket's, cd's, video's, dvd's, and at Goldsboro Wings Weekend last year I won a life size/autographed cut out of Aaron Tippin, a country singer. Sadly my dad put him in the trash just this past week. Hhhhmmm....Wonder how much I could have gotten on Ebay for it?

Toby said:
I got an email today saying that I won one of 25 DVDs of the movie

Fantastic! I, like everyone else, had to pay cash. But, on the bright side, those of us who got on the early release list got $2 coupons...

HPNFlyGirl said:
Toby, youll always be a winner in my book.

I won tickets to see the Rolling Stones 3rd row at Carter Finley Stadium for the Voo Doo Lounge Tour. AWESOME show.
Then I also won lots of movie/concert ticket's, cd's, video's, dvd's, and at Goldsboro Wings Weekend last year I won a life size/autographed cut out of Aaron Tippin, a country singer. Sadly my dad put him in the trash just this past week. Hhhhmmm....Wonder how much I could have gotten on Ebay for it?

Good seats ?
The way to tell if you have really good seats for The Stones (fantasticist group of all time ?) is if you're close enough to smell the Ben-Gay. !
Sorry...

Toby,
After you've watched it a few (dozen) times, maybe you'll consider donating it to your local public library. Get a tax writeoff, and hopefully get some non-aviation heads into GA!

Dave Krall CFII said:
Good seats ?
The way to tell if you have really good seats for The Stones (fantasticist group of all time ?) is if you're close enough to smell the Ben-Gay. !
Sorry...

Dave you have a point there. To be as old as they are they still manage to keep jammin. I hear they are playing the superbowl 1/2 time show. Now that would be worth watching. Unlike that Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake wardrobe malfunction almost 2 years ago.

Back