One Six Left: The Companion DVD

steamee

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Steamee
I'm sure everyone has seen the One Six Right documentary. On a whim I Netflix'd One Six Left: The Companion DVD which would be the special features and extras.

I'm not one to get terribly emotional watching stuff, but the In The Clouds flying footage with the Enya soundtrack. Chills. That sight of the DC-3 coming in on the approach was so real to me. Just some beautiful moving stuff.

I'm sure everyone has seen the One Six Right documentary. On a whim I Netflix'd One Six Left: The Companion DVD which would be the special features and extras.

I'm not one to get terribly emotional watching stuff, but the In The Clouds flying footage with the Enya soundtrack. Chills. That sight of the DC-3 coming in on the approach was so real to me. Just some beautiful moving stuff.

What is One Six left. I remember hearing about it, but can't remember what it's about?

That was really cheesy with that music...is 16L a documentary?
One Six Right is a documentary involving the Van Nuys airport.

Extremely well done with some great stories and flying scenes. Skip the download and add the Blue Ray to your video library. It's that good.

It's also a great way to fall asleep. I bought it, and tried watching it twice. Dozed off both times watching it only to be awoken by the credits.

The alternate was "Rock You Like A Hurricane". :goofy:
The YouTube version does not do it justice compared to my 47" HDTV. As I mentioned 16L is the extras disc for 16R documentary.

We keep the "One Six Right" companion CD in our airplane at all times. The soundtrack is absolutely the best flying music we've found.

You should watch 16R first. It will make 16L seem a little less cheesy since you'll be in the right mood. Btw., you can find 16R on hulu.com and watch it in HiDef. Very nice.

Back