One Logbook Completed!

jordane93

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jordan
A few days ago I completed my first logbook!

Totals are:

SEL: 790.5
HP: 77.4
Complex: 37.2
Dual Given: 434.8
Night: 47.4
Actual: 39.5
X Country (>50 mi): 260.6
PIC: 696.7

Looking forward to filling up the big one.

image7_zpshinjsn2x.jpg

Way to go! I have that same one on the right, I have a feeling I will never get it filled!

Yeah, I filled up one of those little ones years ago. I'm about to switch to my third, not because I filled up another but because the one I have now got rained on and warped badly (fortunately not to destroy any of the contents) about a decade ago at Oshkosh and I finally said, I'm tired of this ugly thing, I'm starting a new one.

Everytime I finished a new rating, I started a new logbook. Old ones into the fireproof safe.

Congrats! I have those same logbooks. Filled up the little one with about 700 hours and I'm a few pages in on the big "pro" one.

Could never get the log book to stay together,untill I reached the end. Now working on log book four.

Go digital now while it's still easy.

I remember hearing long ago that the mark of an old-timer pilot is not the number of logbooks he has filled, but the number of shoeboxes he has full of completed logbooks. :)
I am still working on my first shoebox. :)

It was a great feeling early this year to add up my totals, turn the page and see endorsements instead of blank lines. Just finished Page 2 of Logbook 2.

Life is good . . . Starting Page 3 tomorrow afternoon.

I'm currently on book #9. First log book took 20 years to fill up. All the rest have been done in the last 16 years.

Never did the "Pro" log book. Pages/Flights/# of entries wasn't that many more compared to the smaller/cheaper version I've been buying from Sporty's.

Back