One Hit Wonders

yeah but KSHE played a lot of great tunes that no one has ever heard of if they didn't grow up in Sf. Louis.

That's for sure, KSHE was instrumental in the advance of a lot of bands. Most people don't realize the the Allman Bros got their break playing in St Louis.

That's for sure, KSHE was instrumental in the advance of a lot of bands. Most people don't realize the the Allman Bros got their break playing in St Louis.

Hey Henning.....Is there still a WSHE down in Ft Liquordale ??:dunno:..

Maybe 103 on the FM dial ??

Last edited:
I don't have any reason to go to St Louis anymore, but i think I might still have a radio preset for KSHE.

Last edited:

Great band but definitely not a one hit wonder. "Nature's way" was probably a bigger hit than "I got a line".

Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus us was a great album.

Edit: I just looked it up and I'm wrong, "I got a line" climbed higher in the charts than "nature's way". I truly believe the latter has withstood the test of time far better though.

Last edited:
Great band but definitely not a one hit wonder. "Nature's way" was probably a bigger hit than "I got a line".

Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus us was a great album.

Edit: I just looked it up and I'm wrong, "I got a line" climbed higher in the charts than "nature's way". I truly believe the latter has withstood the test of time far better though.

I'm call party foul. NO LINK to " Natures Way" .

Probably too obscure to actually be a one hit wonder. Another KSHE classic. You've probably never heard of it if you didn't grow up in St. Louis or Chicago in the 70s or early 80s. Freaking great song!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0saZiLV7-7E

Edit: BTW, Jeremiah, of "Aliotta-Haynes-Jeremiah" was indeed the "Jeremiah" who "was a bullfrog" and "who was a good friend of mine".

Last edited:
Back