One for 6PC

Dildos don't screw people.
People screw people.

That Should bring the dido reference count on PGA to nearly 15

Nearly 8,000 people have signed up to strap sex toys to their backpacks on Aug. 24, 2016, at the university's flagship campus in Austin on the first day of the fall semester.
There are 8,000 sex toys on campus? Damn America's T levels must have really tanked.

Someone needs to open asex toy shop in Austin like now

Nearly 8,000 people have signed up to strap sex toys to their backpacks on Aug. 24, 2016, at the university's flagship campus in Austin on the first day of the fall semester.

America is slipping into hell more and more every day.

I thought only the billing department was allowed strap ons at Universities.

Huh. The more you know...

I just spent a week in Austin on business. I was so ready to get out there! I was surprised at how many people had "Keep Austin Wierd" shirts on. Boy, were they right.

Strange place.

Free speech,looks more like the hippie days of free love. Gotta love the vole get life.

When sex toys are outlawed, only outlaws will have sex toys!

Canada is so proud of theirs they devoted a park to them:

22324542771_f359efce91.jpg

You have to time your visit just right to actually see them run.

But they're doing this in the middle of August? In Texas? In the heat? Really?

I mean I thought everyone knew:

When the weather's hot and sticky,
that's no time to dip your dickey,

Now...when the frost is on the punkin,
that's the time for dickey dunkin'.

:goofy:

This protest should be held in early December!

Someone needs to open asex toy shop in Austin like now
Too late. We have dozens. Seriously. Though you won't find them in yellow pages under "sex toy shop".

I just spent a week in Austin on business. I was so ready to get out there! I was surprised at how many people had "Keep Austin Wierd" shirts on. Boy, were they right.
I am very sorry that you were forced to do business here. No sarcasm. I am trying to find a ticket out of this freakshow Nuevo Kalifornya hellhole. Anybody got a job somewhere in a civilized place where T-shirt, flip flops and saggy shorts aren't considered "business attire"?

But they're doing this in the middle of August? In Texas? In the heat? Really?
Yes, really. Hippies and potheads. We're not talking rocket scientists here. :) Austin organizes a LOT of activities in the summer. Don't you just love 110 degrees and CAVU? :)

Keep Austin weird! :goofy:
That's the scary slogan that keeps attracting all the wrong individuals from California and around the globe. Most smart people have already left. Looking to hitch a ride with them. :)

Austin is a great place to spend a weekend. All that extorted tax money has built a wonderful oasis of live music, funky bars, and great food. We like nothing more than to spend a couple of nights at the historic Driskill Hotel, within walking distance of some of the best screaming blues guitar joints this side of heaven.

But live there? No way.

Back