On The Town

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
I am watching On The Town, with Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra and a whole lot of lesser-known but fun folks.

For my money, you just can't get much better entertainment than this classic film. Plus, since it was filmed in Technicolor, the color is a s rich now as it was the day it was released (ask Harley how).

Plus, the women- Yowzah! Who needs today's tits-on-a-stick, compared to the curvaceous beauties who used to be the norm?

I believe I may have to buy a DVD of this film, just to bring to Gaston's next year.

Spike, you speak of days when it was complimentary to be called a "Dame." Now, they are so clueless of the origin, it's automatically assumed to be a cut down.

Once in a while, I get caught up in a classic. But, it's funny to see some movies from the last 15-20 years to show up on AMC which of course stands for.... "American Movie Classics."

Can these be found in your grocers freezer section?

No, but a lawyer who works for me used to work for a firm that did a lot of collections for a company which specialized in financing plastic surgery, especially (no kidding) breast augmentation for flight attendants and topless dancers (together, accounting for about 95% of boob jobs).

Standard joke around the office, of course, revolved around who got to do the repos.

especially (no kidding) breast augmentation for flight attendants and topless dancers (together, accounting for about 95% of boob jobs).

Standard joke around the office, of course, revolved around who got to do the repos.

Cash cow, so to speak.

Back