on the road

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
departing Ames in a few minutes. Be there about 10 AM!

Have a good flight, Tony! Looks like you'll be crossing a front... if your ETA is accurate, I should be arriving about the same time as you (Kent is flying down from OSH to MWC to pick me up... flew into MKE last night).

Have a good flight, Tony! Looks like you'll be crossing a front... if your ETA is accurate, I should be arriving about the same time as you (Kent is flying down from OSH to MWC to pick me up... flew into MKE last night).

Tony will be doing some VERY low level flying enroute to OSH. As in ~3ft AGL and ~60mph. THAT'S what you call commitment. But I guess that's what is required when you get listed as an OSH Presenter. ;)

average speed was at least 60 mph. got there in 5.75 hrs including a couple gas stops.

had a great time seeing everybody. show was a blast and the podcast was awesome.

drive home took longer, then went barn dancing. i can barely walk right now, i think im going to pass out for about 12 hrs...

What??, you got plenty of sleep Friday night!

average speed was at least 60 mph. got there in 5.75 hrs including a couple gas stops.

had a great time seeing everybody. show was a blast and the podcast was awesome.

drive home took longer, then went barn dancing. i can barely walk right now, i think im going to pass out for about 12 hrs...

Attachments

• P8020103.JPG
    P8020103.JPG
    699.5 KB · Views: 30
Remind me never to stay at Steve's place! :) (Tony looks so cute!:yes:)

What??, you got plenty of sleep Friday night!

Awwwww... How cuuuuuuuute. And that blue bag he's hugging on is just about the size of Leah. She better get back into town soon, or Tony might have some 'splainin to do. ;)

lol chris,

that is a cute picture.

Back