OMG! Horrible Plane Crash!

Ugh CFIT. I can't imagine being a passenger. They had to know it was coming.

RIP.

So I watched it again ant 2 things I notice.
1. At the 4 to 5 second mark, you see a bird, bat, or some other flying creature pass in front of the nose. Just after, he pitches down maybe as if reacting to that... I dunno.

2. The engines didn't sound quite right to me. I wonder if they were experiencing a power loss

Last but not least, Vertical Video :no:

So I watched it again ant 2 things I notice.
1. At the 4 to 5 second mark, you see a bird, bat, or some other flying creature pass in front of the nose. Just after, he pitches down maybe as if reacting to that... I dunno.

2. The engines didn't sound quite right to me. I wonder if they were experiencing a power loss

Last but not least, Vertical Video :no:

Why can't people just let the NTSB do their job?

I am calling it. I am not waiting for the NTSB report either.
Look at the following sequence.

Whatever that thing is was the culprit. I think it struck the fuselage.

attachment.php

Attachments

• strike.jpg
    strike.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 369
Can we all please stop speculating and let the investigators do their jobs? Think of the families!

WE SHOULD NEVER SPECULATE ON THE REASONS FOR ANY CRASH! THINK OF HOW THE FAMILY FEELS!

:)

Oh...

And...

"At least they died doing what they love!"

("They loved crashing?")

("Well no, but...")

("And...")

("Shut up!!! Shhhhh!")

Those guys were idiots and I'd never fly with them. That would never happen to me because of glarrrrrbalblagam harrumph. This is why we need more training, children.

During my private training my instructor would frequently throw big black things at the windshield, often from far away and behind the aircraft. If your instructor didn't take the time to do that, he is incompetent, at least; and your training was inadequate and deficient. You are a scary pilot, and I'd never fly with you.

Naw....

CFIB.........

Controlled Flight Into Branches...:rofl:......:D

Or Controlled Flight Into Bush... :idea: CFIB could be an acronym for the mile high thing which could be the root cause of the crash.:rofl:

Looks like a possible bird strike too, suprised this didnt make CNN and Fox News headlines..

Last edited:
That pilot is a hero. He could've crashed it into the buildings with people in them but opted for an unpopulated area.

It is obvious the Hand of God tried to save them in the end. Proof of creationism right there, start rewriting the textbooks, folks.

No fireball? I find it hard to believe that a major air carrier would make such the basic mistake of allowing a jumbo to run out of fuel.

A plane can stall at any attitude, any speed and any shrubbery.

Back