Omega-3

Piloto

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Piloto
One of my relatives in PR administer Omega-3 to his fighting roosters so they can perform better during the fight I know Omega-3 is the miracle pill but does it works on pets like dogs and cats. I have been using it for several years but I do not thing I would win a fight even with a rooster. Has anyone tried on pets.

José

Roosters can be tough. Especially the bantams. Mean little fowl they are.

-Rich

I think this is so sad . I don't know if I feel sorry for the poor roosters or the people that enjoy watching this..

That was the point of my post. I didn't mean to infer that I'd never heard of it but rather that I can't believe people still do it.

...I know Omega-3 is the miracle pill...
It's oil. If the problem is too much oil (it is), can the solution be eat more oil? Atherosclerosis can't be induced in carnivores, like dogs and cats, so I can't see any advantage for them.

I don't eat any oil at all on my vegan diet, btw, so I make sure to eat one tbsp of flax meal every day for omega-3. Enough omega-6 sneaks in with it.

dtuuri

Last edited:
But at least Medical Topics had some sense of serious medical topic discussion when Dr. Bruce was on board.

Now the lunatics run the asylum.
I share this opinion. I am a non-AME physician and learned a lot from Dr. Bruce. I hope he returns.

That was the point of my post. I didn't mean to infer that I'd never heard of it but rather that I can't believe people still do it.
They busted a local ring in the MPLS area recently. A "new" feature is attaching razor blades to the chickens so they can inflict more damage on their opponents. Perhaps the perps ought to be tied up and put in a small room with a rooster or two with such enhancements.

Salmon oil is wonderful for dogs. It makes their fur soft and thick, and it is supposed to be great for their joints, according to my vet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back