Old Pictures Framed...anyone?

Earthroamer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Earthroamer
I have a basement full of pictures that I am slowing starting to get rid of...it's just getting way too cluttered. Does anyone want these?

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 40
  • USS.Saratoga.jpg
    USS.Saratoga.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 37
  • USS. Saratoga2.jpg
    USS. Saratoga2.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 39
What do you want for them they would go great in my new basement.

Bob

If I wanted money for them, I would have stated that. :) Shipping is all I need. I have tons of pictures down there and it's starting to look goadi. Dawn's company has a framing department so when I find stuff I like I just take it up there and frame them myself. Problem is I have become some what of a pack rat and need to kill off some. So slowly, I am going to get rid of some of them.

Nice thing to do Brent. Those photos look like they have some history in them.

Chris

How about doanating them to the Indiana Aviation Museum, dedicated to mostly Navy Aircraft, they will be preserved and be where everyone could see and appreciate them

wesleyj said:
How about doanating them to the Indiana Aviation Museum, dedicated to mostly Navy Aircraft, they will be preserved and be where everyone could see and appreciate them

Excellent idea! Just make sure whichever museum you donate them to will actually display them, not put them "in the collection" in the back room.

Brent,

I notice you have a picture of the USS Enterprise. If you happen to have a picture of the USS Lake Champlain (the straight deck aircraft carrier) I would love to give it to my dad, it was "his" ship.

Thanks,

Len

Len Lanetti said:
Brent,

I notice you have a picture of the USS Enterprise. If you happen to have a picture of the USS Lake Champlain (the straight deck aircraft carrier) I would love to give it to my dad, it was "his" ship.

Thanks,

Len

Sorry Len, I just went down there and I do not have that one....

Brent those are awesome photos. If you decided not to give all of them to the air museum and if those who posted interest before me are no longer interested I will gladly pay for shipping of a few of the photos. Just PM me and let me know.

Back