Old NOS Instrument Approach Procedure Charts

hanklehrer

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Hank
Hi Everyone,

I'm doing some research for a publication on navigating the old airmail routes using radio range. I have lots of sectionals already as well as several Jepp charts from the late 1940s that show these approaches as well the "new" ILS approach.

What I can't seem to locate are the NOS charts for the same type approaches (Radio Range to ILS transition). Why do I need these you might ask? If I can use all US government chart, there are no copyright issues to contend with if I ever take this manuscript to publication. Dealing with Jepp about copyrights could be a problem.

So, if you happen to have the charts I looking for (any airport) and would be willing to share, I'd be very pleased and would cite your contribution.

Thanks in advance,

HRL

PS we can work out the details via private message.

There is one guy either here or on the red board with the handle 'pilawt', he may have it somewhere in his seemingly bottomless archive.

Thanks a lot. I see if I can locate him.

Cheers,

HRL

Hey Matt,

Thanks a lot. That may do the trick if the charts are not all Jepp copyright. This is much appreciated.

HRL

Last edited:
I checked out all these sites and the charts posted were Jepp. So, I continue to search for NOS due to the copyright issue.

Pilawt came through with a 1940s NOS enroute chart.

Thanks, Jeff.

Last edited:
I have 5 clear pages of 1944 Army Air Force Instrument Letdown Procedures to send to you. I don't see how to attach a PDF to this message. So please give me a call and I will email them to you. GloriaRLaRoche@aol.com (703) 357-6333.

;) Gloria

Back