Okay, who dun it?

Drat, I checked to see if anyone had posted it. Guess I should have checked harder! My bad.

Now the police department in Petaluma is trying to figure out how the lens apparently fell from the sky.

Um.....Gravity maybe? You'd think people would be smart enough to figure that out by now.

Reminds me of the story an old crop duster friend told me. They used Ford Tri-motors for Crop dusting the forests for the forest service. En route to his local airfield the outboard engine broke a prop. Before he could shut it down the engine broke loose from the mounts and fell off.

When he told me this I had the mental picture of the classified add. "LOST: one radial aircraft engine in the vicinity of..." Then next picture that came to mind was my friend standing in someone's living room saying "Nope, not my engine"

The actual story was they went and picked the engine up out of a plowed field.

Brian

When he told me this I had the mental picture of the classified add. "LOST: one radial aircraft engine in the vicinity of..." Then next picture that came to mind was my friend standing in someone's living room saying "Nope, not my engine"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Best imagery of the day.

$5,000 my eye. I'll make the roof repair and replace the glass for around $200, pain included. I'll laugh all the way to the bank.

Wow three threads on the same topic today. A new record!

The answer to your question is that people think it was Kimberly.

Kimberly shoots with Nikon. This was Canon. Sorry. And my passenger uses Nikon too.

Back