OK, Who's Been Throwing Meat Out Of His Airplane?

A miracle!

Or someone lost their food on the way to airventure :(

Call me naive, but I honestly don't understand this line:
"Baffled by the discovery, the family thinks the meat drop was either connected to a drug deal or fell from a plane."

How is falling sausage connected to a drug deal...? Fell from a plane, I'm in, I believe it. Part of a drug deal, yeah, I can believe that too... but how? In what way? Why pack the drugs in sausage, only to take them out mid-flight? How were they connected to the drugs, and what was the series of events that led to them being discarded?

Either way, they did not take precautions to avoid hitting things or people on the ground...

That guy, with the Navajo? I guess he took my advice.
But, I think he found a better way to toss bodies out of a plane for the Mob.
It's easier to toss bags of sausage out then whole bodies.
Who is ever going to check to see what the sausage is made from?
Genius, shear genius.

None of those things seem more likely than just someone throwing bags of old meat on their roof.

So somebody dropped a care package on their roof, what's the big deal?

Call me naive, but I honestly don't understand this line:
"Baffled by the discovery, the family thinks the meat drop was either connected to a drug deal or fell from a plane."

How is falling sausage connected to a drug deal...? Fell from a plane, I'm in, I believe it. Part of a drug deal, yeah, I can believe that too... but how? In what way? Why pack the drugs in sausage, only to take them out mid-flight? How were they connected to the drugs, and what was the series of events that led to them being discarded?

Either way, they did not take precautions to avoid hitting things or people on the ground...

OK. "Italian sausage." Get it? That means the mob...you remember the movie with the horse's head in the guy's bed? Well now they use sausage because you can eat horsemeat in Canada. No evidence of a plane, just meat landing on the roof. I'm thinking some mob dude on a lawnchair with a whole bunch of helium balloons tied to it. Sure, he was packing a BB gun to get back down, but he had to be on drugs. Kapish?

So, I'm sayin the dude in the flying lawnchair was so wasted on drugs, that he started throwing sausage overboard because he shot too many balloons and he was afraid of being eaten by alligators.

Back