OK - now I have to go check this out:

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I was bored at work - and following the Satellite photo from Albuquerque to Manchester, NH, going along the highway that I drove.

In a city called Moriarty, just outside of Albuquerque, I ran into the attached image. How I've never seen this, I don't know. Hell, Michael, Mark and I should have seen it when we flew to Gaston's. I now have a mission.

btw - its the UNM Lobos official logo cut in, in case anyone was wondering, with a bunch of callsigns for tv and radio.

Keep in mind that some of those photos are years old. Is there a date/timestamp on it?

Brian Austin said:
Keep in mind that some of those photos are years old. Is there a date/timestamp on it?

The photo is stamped 2005, but that may be a generic stamp. Bust or not, I'll still check it out. It gives me a reason to go fly anyways, right? hehe.

I've noticed that about GOOGLE maps or GOOGLE Earth. The thing is you don't know how old unless you're familiar with the area and can recognize a particular item. They really should be dated since the ground changes so quickly.

So the short answer is it is probably 2 or 3 years old. Considering this is in the middle of growing season, it probably isn't there right now but look for it in October. If they did it once, they'll do it again.

Corn mazes. They are beautiful.

Due to national security concerns most of the publicly consumable satellite imagery is years old.

Back