OK Folks I have posted the Survey

Fail.

2e26665320f46e66b639313a22fd2c45.jpg

When submitting the survey, it gives me this error on the question for "What weather conditions have an impact upon your decision to travel by GA aircraft? Please arrange your answers by degree of impact."

"You have entered a response into an unselected answer. Please select it or remove the response."

There's no way to select all 4 responses so the question basically can only have 1 answer.

Filled it out, got the end, get "You have entered a response into an unselected answer". So, I'm out. Not gonna try to debug the way I filled out your survey. Form shouldn't allow bad input.

When submitting the survey, it gives me this error on the question for "What weather conditions have an impact upon your decision to travel by GA aircraft? Please arrange your answers by degree of impact."

"You have entered a response into an unselected answer. Please select it or remove the response."

There's no way to select all 4 responses so the question basically can only have 1 answer.
Thanks, I'll check this out.

Broke for me also

Using IE, it won't let me pick any of the multiple choice or rank-in-order answers.

Really need to make sure your survey works before asking for input, especially after the warm welcome you received from your "would you participate" thread. By running off so many aviators through both of these issues, the validity of any results is highly suspect.

Last edited:
OK, seems to be fixed. Thanks for pointing out the problem.

Cheers, ABL

Using IE, it won't let me pick any of the multiple choice or rank-in-order answers.

Really need to make sure your survey works before asking for input, especially after the warm welcome you received from your "would you participate" thread. By running off so many aviators through both of these issues, the validity of any results is highly suspect.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait....

Someone still uses IE?

Done.

Be sure to let us know the results

For starters, please find someone in the statistics dept to help develop the survey. there are redundant questions. Next, some of the questions that ask for ranking do not work on a tablet.

Done; no problems on iPad w safari.

This question, combined with the choices given, made no sense to me though:

When choosing a mode of travel, which of the following best describes the priority of travel schedule and itinerary? Please choose the order of importance, (1) highest, (3) lowest.

Filled it out, got the end, get "You have entered a response into an unselected answer". So, I'm out. Not gonna try to debug the way I filled out your survey. Form shouldn't allow bad input.

With respect to weather choices, 'good' and 'bad' works for me...

I took it, good luck with your study! Hope you find it useful.

Back