Ohmygod! I can't wait!

Why do I keep thinking "Bangles, bangles"?:vomit:

Suzanna Hoffs was kinda hot. B)
Micheal Steele fan myself especially from her Runaways days. But that Bangles were really good until Manic Monday. That was a change form them being a rock band to a pop band. Their version of Going down to Liverpool is still my favorite, I also liked their Hazy Shade of Winter

Holy wow...did you see the, um, stars in that picture!

maybe it's just me, but the other ones look wayyyy better than "Posh". she looks plastic and a lot older than she is. (unless she was never telling the truth about her age).

maybe it's just me, but the other ones look wayyyy better than "Posh". she looks plastic
Well there is a lot of a plastic like compounds there for sure. Not to mention a lot of collagen, etc. Personally I just can't get past the lack of talent to even think about the rest of the 'image'

Well there is a lot of a plastic like compounds there for sure. Not to mention a lot of collagen, etc. Personally I just can't get past the lack of talent to even think about the rest of the 'image'

Silicone?

well, if that push-up bra has to do ANY more work, they're gonna start calling it Atlas. Sheesh.

Back